Reasons Why Pakistani Students Must Choose Germany Amongst Other European Countries
Germany is one of the most suitable options for Pakistani students amongst the other European countries. Pakistani students in Germany can get a package of prospectsand can make their upcoming future bright with a German degree in their treasured fields. Germany is the most well-known for study terminus, and the fourth most public overall – only the UK, Australia, US and comfy more international students every year.
Germany is actively looking to recruit International Students in the next years. Germany has lots to offer:
– Germany has abolished tuition fees at public institutions: This means that will only have to pay for admin fees around €100 to €250 a semester and living costs (this does not apply to private universities and for most Masters students expect if you have studied a bachelor in Germany before)
– A simple student visa process; and a no-visa policy for courses of less than 3 months for international students coming from Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA.
– A two years maximum visa for international students taking on a German Language course in Germany.
– The right to work part-time while studying; and stay after graduation for 18 months on a post-study work visa, that allows work too.
– A welcoming job market for international students: the government created a website to help foreigners find jobs and has created specific initiatives to recruit foreign workers from Asia. For the record, a recent statistics quoted that 68% of International students found a job after graduation in Germany.
How Germany is Most Suitable for Pakistani Students?
Germany is one of the gainful kingdoms for education. Studying in Germany is equitable and affordable for international students. Many national and International Universities are founded to provide Germany scholarships for Pakistani and abroad pupils. Numerous universities and methodological colleges are government helped and the only little cost is tolerated by the students. At this time we are providing complete information about Germany scholarships to all students.
Every year, in additional of 250,000 international students choose to study in Germany. More than the 10% of complete student population presence German Universities. Whether your strategy to visit Germany as an exchange student or register on a permanent degree, you will advantage from low coaching fees and quality German education. 409 publically standard universities and colleges offer more than 14,500 worldwide grade programmes.
In Germany, Bielefeld University is invited to Pakistani student for doctoral studentships. A graduate student is entitled to history, sociology, dogmatic science programmes in the academic year 2014-15. Scholarships value is 1200 euro each month. Scholarships period is Six months to all Pakistani and international students.
Scholarships and grants for Pakistani students wishing to study in Germany are obtainable by different German Institutions. For example, the German different Academic offers scholarships for certain Master programs as well as research grants. In accumulation, certain German Institution of higher education offers a small number of scholarships for precise programs.
Mostly, applications for scholarships in Germany must be surrender to around a year previously the start of the visualised study program, according to the limits suitable. Interested individuals are advised to start preparations for a scholarship application well in advance.
Germany has become a prevalent terminus for foreign students looking for an international schooling. German universities offer internationally renowned programs at a comparatively cheaper cost compare to the UK, USA or Australia. Moreover, there are momentous numbers of available scholarships that permit foreign students to study in Germany for free. Eliminating some states, in Germany the central states do not charge tuition fee and only appeal a definite magnitude of money as a semester fee. Germany universities take part in the fairly number of study program which is subsidised by Erasmus Mundus Scholarships. The studentships allow international students to chase a partaking in this study program for free.